In Peru, the established procedure sees completion of reporting in terms of 4 steps.
A chronology of 4 steps has been set out in Peru, as a way of managing reporting tasks on ratified Conventions.
Step 1 – Communicate observations to trade unions, business associations and government agencies.
- Transmission: beginning of April.
- Deadline for replying: beginning of May.
Step 2 – Prepare and present the draft reports by those responsible.
- Deadline for completing work: first days of June.
Step 3 – Solicit tripartite opinions on the drafts.
- Deadline to submit the draft reports to the trade unions, business associations and government agencies: first days of June.
- Deadline for filing comments and/or remarks: first days of July.
Step 4 – Prepare the final version of reports and submit them to the ILO in Geneva.
- Presentation of the final draft of the reports: 1 August.
- Final review of drafts: 10 August.
- Send to ILO: 15 August.